Store it all specialises in providing Pick and Pack Services for companies ranging from large multinationals to small but ambitious start-ups. When looking to outsource your storage and distribution to Pick and Pack companies it is important to make sure your chosen partner has the experience and resources to fulfil this vital function in the supply chain. You must ask yourself; does my potential partner have appropriate Pick and Pack warehousing facilities, technology and experience to provide the pick pack service I require and my customers demand? An example of the typical pick and pack fulfilment services we provide and the processes involved can be seen below:
- Manifest received from customer and entered into pre-receipt ready for delivery of stock.
- 40 foot container received in from customer’s supplier in Taiwan, goods not palletised and in some cases unmarked.
- Container de-stuffed and checked against manifest. Unmarked goods identified and palletised into appropriate SKU's.
- Damaged stock photographed and put into quarantine for customer inspection. Omissions also noted against manifest.
- Goods moved from pre-receipt into put away and onto picking faces.
- Stock levels automatically updated and reports ready to be sent to customer. Alternatively the customer can log on to their unique SIA web portal and view their stock in real-time.
- Orders received via e-mail, CSV file or integration directly into SIA order processing system.
- Single or mixed SKU order picked, checked and packed to specific customer specification ready for dispatch.
- Customised dispatch note, Courier label and associated documentation produced.
- Order collected by carrier, documentation signed off, customer stock levels updated.
- Any returns or damaged goods are photographed and quarantined ready for customer inspection.
The processes outlined above highlight the multiple issues that must be addressed when selecting your Pick and Pack fulfilment Services provider. To find out more or to discuss your Pick and Pack Warehousing needs please contact us here or call us on +44 (0)1502 537 606.